Trade Training Program
Each quarter, we draw three winners from the Trade Training Program, who have watched the most recent webinar and completed the online module.
In February, the winners of an iPhone 12 were:
- Jane Bateup, Cootamundra Helloworld. NSW
- Clairemarie Bray, Pan Pacific Travel, NSW
The winner for the launch of the Trade Training Program in NZ, who will enjoy a fantastic 7-night prize package to the NT is:
- Helen Otterbein, Flight Centre Queensgate
Congratulations to our NT super sellers, who have all won a place on the NT Summer Sale famil to the NT in September:
- Robin Rechberger, Flight Centre Malvern, VIC
- Inga Ehvart, Phil Hoffmann Travel Glenelg, SA
- Joanna Walker, Holiday Wonders Hawthorn, VIC
- Brydee Pepper, Flight Centre Nowra, NSW
- Tonya Muldowney, Flight Centre Cardiff, NSW
- Sara Doyle, Make It Travel Mandurang, VIC
- Isabella Modra, Flight Centre Rundle Mall, SA
- Tony Mota, Casino Travel, NSW
- Patrick Farrell, Flight Centre Hobart, TAS
- Clare Horton, Top Deck Travel Adelaide, SA
NT Product Showcase
Congratulations to our six prize winners from the NT Product Showcase:
- Suzanne Holden, Icon Adventures, QLD
- Brooke Jackson, MTA Travel, QLD
- Nikki Diamond, FBI Travel, VIC
- Justine Waddington, Encounter Travel, NSW
- Mathilde Guilment, My Dream Adventures, NSW
- Lauren Howard, Travel Associates, NSW
It's nothing like your normal road trip!
The Tourism NT Drive campaign is designed to inspire Australians who want to fly/drive or self-drive on their next visit to the Northern Territory. Australians are more likely to holiday in Australia this year and spend more time in a vehicle with their own travel party rather than travelling in groups where social distancing may be challenging.
It’s not just the destinations you arrive at, but the surprises along the way that make a NT road trip different. From the epic skies and iconic landscapes to tropical waterways, art, local culture, history and wildlife. Whether you go short or go long, it’s amazing.
Visit www.northernterritory.com/drive for more information and updated drive itineraries.
Seek Different Campaign
There’s nothing like the excitement of an upcoming holiday, and for Australians there are plenty of spectacular destinations competing to be the destination of choice for 2021. Lucky for the NT, we are in the right place to offer Australians what they need from a holiday which is why Tourism NT is launching a national awareness campaign.
The objective of the campaign is to create awareness for the Northern Territory as a destination that is ‘different in every sense’ and increase visitation to the Territory throughout 2021.
The campaign will target all domestic travel intenders who are eager to explore their own backyard this year.
The key message of the campaign is ‘Seek Different’. The Northern Territory isn’t trying to be different. It just is. So we are telling Australians that if they seek different, then the NT is the holiday for them!
Holidaymakers across Australia will be targeted with inspirational ads and content, across television, cinemas, newspapers, social media, online sites and whilst watching catch up TV. Anyone who shows an interest in holidaying to the NT will then be targeted with can’t be missed deals from trade partners.
For trade, this is a great opportunity to take advantage of the campaign to sell the NT.
For some inspiration, watch the campaign video here: https://youtu.be/xKzn9wLwEMk
How to get involved:
- Use these campaign key messages in your communications to your clients and highlight your NT products and packages:
- If you seek different, then this is the holiday for you.
- The Northern Territory, different in every sense.
- The Northern Territory isn’t trying to be different. It just is.
Eg: If you seek different, then this is the cruise for you.
- Ensure your website content, images and videos are up to date and align with the campaign imagery:
- Watch the Tourism NT webinar which highlights some of the regions ‘different’ experiences:
- Use these templates for your social media:
- Share the campaign messaging on your social media using the hashtag
#NTAustralia and tagging @NTAustralia
For further information about this exciting campaign and how to get involved, please contact: [email protected]