NT Summer Sale 21/22
NT Summer Sale is back! This summer, your clients can holiday in the NT with even more great savings! But it’s a Summer Sale with a difference this year, as we’re rewarding Australians who have had their COVID-19 vaccination.
Simply book NT products through one of our campaign partners, between 1 October 2021 and 31 March 2022, and they can enjoy a $200 discount for every $1,000 they spend. The discount is capped for savings of $1,000 per eligible booking. To be eligible, customers must present a copy of their COVID vaccination certificate, provide you with a copy and other relevant vaccination information.
For every eligible booking you make, you’ll go into the draw to win a NT prize package valued at up to $5,000. There’s fifteen up for grabs!
To get involved, you’ll need to work with one of our campaign partners - Helloworld / Viva Holidays or Holidays of Australia / NT Now. If you aren’t currently working with them, find out how you can here.
Sell more, win more!
This year, you have a chance to win a prize package with every eligible booking!
Fifteen packages up for grabs
Every month, we’ll randomly draw one winner who will receive a $5,000 prize package to the NT. We’ll have a further 10 packages drawn at the end of the campaign for the overall campaign top sellers.
It’s never been easier to visit the NT than now!
Prize packages include up to $1,000 (inclusive of GST) towards flights to the NT and up to $4,000 (inclusive of GST) to be spent on NT product booked through the NT’s visitor information centres - Tourism Top End and Tourism Central Australia.
NT Summer Sale campaign partners are Helloworld / Viva Holidays and Holidays of Australia / NT Now, but all travel retailers can get involved by working with a campaign partner.
If you aren’t already, please contact one of the wholesalers below:
• Holidays of Australia / NT Now:
Simply make a booking via Holidays of Australia / NT Now
For queries, contact [email protected]
• Helloworld / Viva Holidays:
Contact [email protected]
All NT product booked through campaign partners are eligible for the consumer discount. Check with your Head Office / Wholesaler for details on how to apply the rebates.
Bookings must meet the following criteria:
- the booking must be made through one of our campaign partners:
Holidays of Australia / NT Now or Helloworld / Viva Holidays
- travel must be booked within the campaign period from 1 October 2021 to 31 March 2022 or earlier if funds allocated for the discount are exhausted.
- travel departure must occur on or before 31 March 2022
- every traveller who is 18 years of age or older under the booking must provide a digital certificate or any other documentation issued by the Australian Government stating to the effect that the individual to whom the document is issued has received all required COVID-19 vaccinations
- the booking must be valued at a minimum of $1,000 (inclusive of GST) which may include any bookable flight, accommodation, tour, attraction or hire vehicle inbound to, or from within the NT
- the booking must have a minimum of 80% of its monetary values attributable to product or services that are obtained in the NT. For example: hotels located in the NT, travel tours that start and end in the NT, car rentals with pick up and drop off in the NT and flights to and from the NT
- Intra-Territory travel by NT residents that satisfies the criteria above are eligible with the exception that any interstate travel components for NT residents will be excluded.
Learn more about the campaign by joining a live webinar:
Watch a pre-recorded webinar with our campaign partners - Holidays of Australia and Helloworld, here.
View the presentation from Holidays of Australia
• check the campaign FAQs
• for campaign assets, click here
• for campaign images, click here
• for Northern Territory images, click here
• for more resources on how to sell the NT, click here
• still can’t find what you are looking for - contact the Tourism NT Trade Team [email protected]
NSW Permit: TP/00108
ACT Permit: TP 21_01592
SA Permit: SA_146379
Terms and conditions for NT Summer Sale 21/22 Trade Incentive Campaign